Are you a talented Dorset based WordPress Developer, looking for an exciting opportunity within our experienced team, and able to work from our Shaftesbury offices 4 days a week? We do Wednesday’s from home. We’re a 5 year old design studio based in Shaftesbury, Dorset who have a wide client base of small to medium businesses in the UK and the US. We pride ourselves on the unique service we provide when working with small to medium size businesses, helping them improve their online presence through high quality design and rock-solid WordPress development. We are now looking to welcome the right person to our team of four, which is currently consists of two designers (including the founder), one developer and a project manager. https://youtu.be/XoeljbSP-3Q
What we are looking for
As a developer you’ll be focussing on front-end WordPress and Woocommerce responsive website builds. They’ll also be backend tasks too, such as the chance to create and modify WordPress plugins and generally guide the way in which the company handle the development side of our web projects. We’re also looking to create and release some WordPress themes into the community. You’ll be responsible for the development of these, which should provide a nice mix between usual client work.
We think the perfect person will have the following:
- Great communication skills, being able to proactively inform clients and project managers of your progress on projects.
- Confidently interact with clients over the phone and in person
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to deliver your work on time and in accordance with project milestones
- Collaborate with our designers and being willing to bring ideas to the table
- Attention to detail and the ability to thoroughly test your work
- Woocommerce experience beneficial but not required
- But most importantly, someone who shares our passion for the web and our drive to help our clients
- Very good understanding of PHP, jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
- Attention to detail when converting PSD’s to HTML
- WordPress experience
- Experience coding responsive websites
- Knowledge of cross browser testing
If this sounds like you then we would love to see your online portfolio with examples of your work.
- a competitive salary dependent on experience
- a lovely new iMac with dual monitors
- the freedom to listen to your own music in the office
- work Wednesday from home
How to apply?
Send your CV and a link to your portfolio (crucial) with examples of your work to will [at] authenticstyle.co.uk . We’re looking to interview you ASAP!
Would you like to be notified each time we post new digital media?